Disney earnings and such
- — Stitch Kingdom (@stitchkingdom)Tue, May 07 2013 15:00:16Iger says Marvel and Lucasfilm were on internal list of good buys for Disney and that 'list is considerably shorter today.' HINT, HINT.
- — Robert Meyer Burnett (@BurnettRM)Wed, May 08 2013 14:34:00If they ever made a STAR WARS theme park, as Bob Iger alludes to, I would ABSOLUTELY buy a LIFETIME pass. YEARS in advance if need be.
RIP Ray Harryhausen
- — Cole Horton (@ColeHorton)Wed, May 08 2013 19:27:38In the Blu-ray commentary for Attack of the Clones, Lucas revealed the fight between Obi-Wan & the Acklay was an homage to Ray Harryhausen
- — Cole Horton (@ColeHorton)Wed, May 08 2013 19:37:48Few remember that Ray Harryhausen was also a veteran, serving with Colonel Frank Capra in the Army Motion Picture Unit during World War II
Episode VII and J.J. Abrams and Star Trek
- Don't look at me like that
- — Brian (@wakingthedead17)Fri, May 10 2013 10:21:09Oh man. In all the fuss over whether Hamill, Fisher and Ford will be back or not, this has been overlooked. WE MIGHT SEE THE FALCON AGAIN.
- — Don Estelle (@SingLofty)Sat, May 11 2013 01:48:04Good news that the new Star Wars is to be shot in the UK. I'm going to try for R2D2 again. Couldn't do it in '77 due to Hot Mum commitments.
- — Sohail (@KingOfSunshine)Fri, May 10 2013 16:10:45Quite literally am wetting myself over production of Episode VII being done in the UK. Giddy with excitement. Green with envy. #starwars
- — Chris Gelderd (@GelNerd)Tue, May 07 2013 12:59:54
- — Chris Gelderd (@GelNerd)Tue, May 07 2013 13:16:43
The Expanded Universe
- — James.S.A.Corey (@JamesSACorey)Mon, May 06 2013 17:26:39Going over the first draft of the Star Wars book and making revision notes. Note 1: suck less, be good more. Note 2: see note 1.
- — Daniel Abraham (@AbrahamHanover)Wed, May 08 2013 10:29:41Working on the Star Wars novel polish-pass. Having a very hard time telling which chapters I wrote and which @JamesSACorey did.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.