- — Matt Mikalatos (@mattmikalatos)Tue, May 14 2013 21:11:22"Dad, do Luke and Leia get married?" At first I thought to say no, but then I thought, "Well... episode VII is still coming." Who knows?
- — Tom Dickinson (@NowWeAreAllTom)Thu, May 16 2013 06:14:13It's weird how many people complain about George Lucas's changes to Star Wars but still call the original movie "A New Hope".
- — Leland Chee (@HolocronKeeper)Fri, May 17 2013 12:03:07@infinata and I often hear TIE fighter sounds outside; it's usually just the wind. So when we heard R2 sounds, we were initially skeptical.
#EpisodeVII, Star Trek Into Darkness and J.J. Abrams
- — Joanna Robinson (@quityourjrob)Mon, May 20 2013 13:07:32On the heels of the Jonathan Rhys Meyers STAR WARS casting rumors I'd like to start my own that Simon Pegg will be cast as a droid.
- — Maxwell Inmon (@maxwellinmon)Sun, May 19 2013 12:46:55There was something perfect about entering the theater to see the new Star Trek movie while the disco-mix of the Star Wars theme was playing
- — Adam Frazier (@AdamFrazier)Wed, May 15 2013 23:13:48So Keenser, Scotty's little alien sidekick in Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness, should TOTALLY cameo in Star Wars: Episode VII.
- — Andrew Shaw (@androoshaw)Sun, May 12 2013 11:00:02Based on Star Trek Into Darkness, I expect Episode VII to pilfer all its best ideas from Empire Strikes Back, and then do nothing with them
Star Wars Weekends
The Expanded Universe
- — StarWarsBooks (@DelReyStarWars)Fri, May 17 2013 13:57:21Booked tickets for a meeting with Lucasfilm next month; already planning beer-fueled discussion about ninjas & Brother Voodoo w/ @infinata!
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Fri, May 17 2013 17:41:26Am up to issue #9 in @brianwood's Star Wars scripts and I hope you guys have buckled your safety belts....great stuff is coming.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.