Best #StarWars tweets for June 10-23
Yes, it's late. Blame JadeCon.
- — justJENN (@justjenn)Fri, Jun 21 2013 13:37:37The Baby was holding up traffic in the parking lot cause he was 'walking like C-3PO' Don't know whether to punish him or applaud. #StarWars
- — Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome)Tue, Jun 11 2013 20:50:28A lightsaber cane? I don't want to nitpick, but technically if Chewbacca needs help walking, he should use bowcaster crutches.
Episode VII and such
- — Matt Zoller Seitz (@mattzollerseitz)Fri, Jun 21 2013 12:48:22After turning STAR TREK into STAR WARS, wouldn't it be hilarious if J.J. Abrams turned STAR WARS into STAR TREK?
- — Bryan Young (@swankmotron)Wed, Jun 19 2013 09:41:57I'm glad they denote "intelligent" on that Star Wars casting breakdown. I was afraid we were gonna get Darth Master Blaster
- — Eric Geller (@ericgeller)Wed, Jun 19 2013 18:44:34Actual quote from TFN forum thread: "I don't really want a female lead, something about that, it just doesn't seem right with Star Wars."
The Expanded Universe
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Mon, Jun 17 2013 16:45:51Just finished going over the copyedit for @marthawells1's RAZOR'S EDGE. Rollicking space pirate adventure! (And Leia being awesome, natch.)
- — Pablo Hidalgo (@infinata)Sat, Jun 15 2013 18:56:15Gonna be having drinks with one of the @DelReyStarWars crew tonight. You know this will end up with the Sarlacc P.I. trilogy happening.
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Wed, Jun 12 2013 18:18:18Finished the Darth Maul manuscript this afternoon. This isn't even typically my kind of book and I think it rocks. So it must be good?
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Wed, Jun 12 2013 18:18:50In fact at one point I was really disappointed Maul didn't kill somebody and I was like WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME #darkside
Star Wars life
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.