- — Roninspoon (@Roninspoon)Thu, Aug 01 2013 15:17:25Obi Wan is all "I haven't heard that name in..." Dude, It was 18 years ago. Like not even 2 full decades. I have boots older than that.
- — Paul S. Kemp (@Paulskemp)Fri, Aug 02 2013 08:42:13If Stormtrooper helmets had a smile instead of a frown, the Empire would have defeated the Rebels with laughter. And with Star Destroyers.
- — Paul S. Kemp (@Paulskemp)Fri, Aug 02 2013 08:43:36And when Alderaan was reduced to dust, a smiley Stormtrooper helmet would have made it seem like the crew of the Death Star was grinning.
- — Claudia Gray (@claudiagray)Mon, Jul 29 2013 15:01:37The best thing about having a (patient) friend at Lucasfilm is that you can ask her whether it's canonical that Chewbacca sheds.
- Of course there's Doctor Who...
- — Chris Taylor (@FutureBoy)Fri, Aug 02 2013 12:01:01"Jar Jar Binks has a proven track record in science fiction, and will bring a generation of younger fans to Doctor Who," said StevenMoffat
Episode VII and such
- — Mike Lupia (@MikeLupia701)Fri, Aug 02 2013 12:03:07I kinda feel bad for Harrison Ford right now. He's just trynna make some movies but everyone's just like "Are you Han Solo again yet?"
- — Heilemann (@Heilemann)Fri, Aug 02 2013 13:49:08I would pay big bucks to have sat in on the meetings where Lucas briefed Abrams, Kennedy et al on his thoughts on the past and future of SW.
- — Nien Nunb (@Nien_Nunb)Sat, Aug 03 2013 03:19:08A source inside Lucasfilm gave me this scoop on Episode VII: "fuck you asshole, leave me alone or I'll file a restraining order against you"
- — Bryan Young (@swankmotron)Wed, Jul 31 2013 10:00:55I wish making a Star Wars movie involved regular press briefings like the White House has. That way, rumours would die before they started
- — Nanci (@nancipants)Tue, Jul 30 2013 10:40:18The old Jedi Order, with its rules against attachment, GOT DESTROYED. Why would Luke want to live by that rule? NO HERMIT LUKE FOR EPVIII.
- — Geek Girl Diva (@geekgirldiva)Mon, Jul 29 2013 09:48:44I actually think Zac Efron's a good actor and could pull off being in SW VII depending on who he plays. #thereisaidit
The Expanded Universe
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Mon, Jul 29 2013 15:52:59“'You see?' Han said. 'That's a terrible plan. This is why we don't use plans. We're really bad at them.'” -- HONOR AMONG THIEVES
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.