- — Matthew Miller (@millerunc)Wed, Feb 06 2013 11:08:18The only way I'll get excited over the Young Han Solo movie is if it's bookended by scenes of Harrison Ford playing the sax.
- — JJ of hollydogfilms (@hollydogfilms)Wed, Feb 06 2013 11:14:21"Trust me. I'll never be frozen in carbonite!" Laugh line from the new movie 'Disney's Young Han Solo Adventures'.
- — Trace (@Corellian_Sugar)Thu, Feb 07 2013 06:42:00Every time someone puts up another unconfirmed #episodeVII rumor, J.J. Abrams kills another Ewok. So, keep it up, people. Keep it up.
- The (existing) movies
- — Alison Tafel (@alisontafel)Sun, Feb 10 2013 13:02:37You can't call yourself a lawyer or a teacher unless you complete the training, same goes with being a Jedi. Talking to you, LUKE. #starwars
Episode VII and spin-offs
- — Leland Chee (@HolocronKeeper)Sat, Feb 09 2013 10:22:33
- — Gef Fox (@WagTheFox)Thu, Feb 07 2013 08:17:09
- — Jonathan Pilley (@omnicomic)Wed, Feb 06 2013 11:08:28Here's hoping the Han Solo spin-off is called Han Solo: YOLO (Before Carbonite) just because. Will really play with Disney tweener crowd.
- — Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg)Wed, Feb 06 2013 10:26:43If we get to see Han Solo win the Millennium Falcon from Lando in a game of sabacc, that's the geek equivalent to De Niro/Pacino in HEAT.
- — Madełine C. Frankłin (@madelineclaire_)Wed, Feb 06 2013 05:45:07On the one hand OMGPLZ PUT MARA JADE IN THE NEW MOVIE. On the other, OMGPLZ NO MORE PAIN. You feel me? You lady nerds know.
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Tue, Feb 05 2013 17:51:59"RRRaaaaahrffffaaaaaaanh." "No, Chewie, I'm actually asking: are you asking me to prom? I can't understand you." #wookieehigh
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.