- — Meg Cabot (@megcabot)Mon, Feb 11 2013 14:13:09I have a zillion fan fics about Princess Leia in "Jedi Princess Training School" that I wrote when I was 11. JEDI PRINCESS TRAINING SCHOOL!
- — Chris Taylor (@FutureBoy)Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:12:12Uh oh. Lucasfilm needs to hunt the next great copy editor. “@JoinTheForce: Lucasfilm is on the hunt for the next great Jedi's!”
- — Faith Isabel (@FaithIsabelx3)Wed, Feb 13 2013 00:08:21You can't legally change your last name to "Skywalker" because it's copyrighted to Lucasfilm, ILM, and Skywalker Sound hahaha no. :(
Watching the films
- — Daniel Burden (@Danburden1138)Sat, Feb 16 2013 07:36:41Padme and Anakin looking out across the city, from different locations, but somehow at each other. Now that actually works! #StarWars
- — Derfpenscheid (@derf_vader)Wed, Feb 13 2013 14:07:19I wish Yoda secretly talked normal & the backwards grammar was just psych bullshit to force Luke to pay closer attention to him. #StarWars.
#EpisodeVII and such
- — Matt Bunk (@mattbunk)Thu, Feb 14 2013 05:46:13Lucasfilm sells for $4 billion. Pixar for $7.4B. Heinz sells for $23B. Take note kids: it might not be as pretty, but manufacturing pays.
- The Harrison Ford rumors:
- — Hollywood.com (@Hollywood_com)Fri, Feb 15 2013 17:27:0370-year-old Harrison Ford is going to reprise the role of Han Solo; hopefully they have a decent early-bird special on Tatooine. #StarWars
- — Anton Strout (@antonstrout)Fri, Feb 15 2013 09:44:47"It's not the light years, honey, it's the parsecs."- Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Star Wars Episode VII #I'vegotabadfeelingaboutthis
- — Comedy Central (@ComedyCentral)Fri, Feb 15 2013 09:43:10"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a diet rich in fiber." -Harrison Ford as Han Solo in Star Wars VII.
- — Andrew Otis Weiss (@ThatWeissGuy)Fri, Feb 15 2013 09:29:25"OH NO HAN SOLO IS GONNA BE OLD" - folks who still wish Shatner and Nimoy and Kelley's corpse were doing Trek movies
- — Cleolinda Jones (@cleolinda)Fri, Feb 15 2013 09:23:00Question: how many dump trucks full of money did they have to send to Harrison Ford's house before he agreed to do Star Wars VII?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.