- — Matt Martin (@missingwords)Mon, Sep 02 2013 20:29:15Brilliant money making scheme: 3 pop culture news sites partner to take turns making up, confirming & debunking each others scoops.
- — Eric Goldman (@EricIGN)Fri, Aug 30 2013 21:09:42"I'm going to play you some early Ep 7 stuff. The current title of this piece is 'The scene where Luke's son is decapitated'" -John Williams
- — Eric Goldman (@EricIGN)Fri, Aug 30 2013 21:45:14Williams actually did say "Next time we meet, perhaps I can play you some early music from the next movie" regarding Star Wars. It's a date!
- — Joey Esposito (@joeyesposito)Sun, Sep 01 2013 21:39:20The best part about this theater is that it plays Star Wars music in the bathroom. I was just peeing to the sounds of the Battle of Hoth.
- — Rachel (@pantone260C)Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:32:48Greg is going Gollum on Star Wars expanded universe. “You can’t dismantle the sacred texts!” “The sacred texts are terribly written.”
Episode VII and such
- At DragonCon:
- — rosiewook (@rosiewook)Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:09:37This @swatdc Ep VII panel is getting into funny ideas. Mara meeting Luke in a bar a la Marion Ravenwood in Indy. She's selling death sticks.
- Elsewhere: Benedict Cumberbatch and other rumor-mongering.
- — Eleven-ThirtyEight (@eleventhirtyate)Mon, Sep 02 2013 14:22:26I don't know what the big deal is, I think Benedict Cumberbatch will make an excellent Jaina Solo. #EpisodeVII
- — Eric D. Snider (@EricDSnider)Mon, Sep 02 2013 15:21:45The STAR WARS rumor I hope is true: Gene Hackman coming out of retirement to play a respected old Jedi. Mankind would benefit from this.
- — Tracy Cannobbio (@Tcann13)Thu, Aug 29 2013 08:33:21Ever have one of those days that you know you'll always recall as the beginning of something great? That was yesterday for me. #StarWars
The Expanded Universe (& DragonCon)
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.