Star Wars Day
- — WaterstonesOxfordSt (@WstonesOxfordSt)Sat, May 04 2013 00:12:43'Say it!' the books shout. 'Say the date like you're in Star Wars!' 'No,' I say. 'I won't do it. We're better than that. We all are.'
- — CandicePedersen (@CandicePedersen)Sat, May 04 2013 17:32:49Proud to say it's the 3rd consecutive year it took me 1/2 a day to figure out why all the Star Wars references.
- — Jacob Dexter (@jacobdexter)Sat, May 04 2013 13:23:42It's just one of those days when you're just minding your own business and all of a sudden a storm trooper and a Jedi walk by. #StarWars
- — Jared Garrett (@jaredgarrett)Sat, May 04 2013 13:21:48You canNOT fourth me to make bad Star Wars jokes. You'd have to put me punder the influence of alcohol to make me do so. I hate myself.
- — Dan Lewis (@DanDotLewis)Sat, May 04 2013 13:16:09Someone is playing accordion outside my window. I am half upset, half hopeful that it's @alyankovic coming over for Star Wars Day.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Sat, May 04 2013 11:20:03Victor holding the AT-AT box : "I haven't been this excited since I got my 1st copy of Bantha Tracks!" His nerd street cred is unarguable.
- — Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker)Sat, May 04 2013 09:12:45Fucking amateurs think you know Star Wars 'cause it's May 4th? Man, y'all just brought a vibroblade to a lightsaber fight.
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Sat, May 04 2013 09:01:01
- — Matthew Lumby (@MatthewLumby)Sat, May 04 2013 06:16:32Great 'May The Fourth' fact in @TheEconomist. Musical Phantom of the Opera has grossed $5.6 billion, more than all Star Wars films combined.
- — Andrew Lupi (@MasterAndrew15)Sat, May 04 2013 06:16:17If whomever it was at Lucasfilm who came up with May the 4th idea still is there, I'll personally pay for their pay raise. They deserve it
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.