Best #StarWars, #EpisodeVII and #SWEU tweets for Nov. 19-25
- — Josh Spiegel (@mousterpiece)Sun, Nov 18 2012 20:52:08I'm almost at the point where I assume Lucasfilm is holding out on revealing who's directing Episode VII just to help out film blog traffic.
- — rosiewook (@rosiewook)Sat, Nov 24 2012 16:15:00I prefer to believe that Padme was fatally injured by Darkside energy. A way better explanation than a broken heart. #OHMYGAWDITSONTV
- — Just a guy. Like you (@Da_Rhettster)Sun, Nov 25 2012 15:11:35
- — Khara House (@ourlostjungle)Sun, Nov 25 2012 16:18:35"Where is the Ambassador?" Turns out the Ambassador was in a State Room on the other side of the ship. Way to jump the gun, Darth. #StarWars
- — Zachary Potts (@sparrowprince14)Sat, Nov 24 2012 18:06:52It's a little-known fact that George Lucas was just crazy enough to blow up an actual planet for the shot in #StarWars
- — Elizabeth Dibble (@JedihealerB)Sat, Nov 24 2012 18:46:58The trash compactor scene made me think: "Why would the Death Star compact trash when it would be jettisoned into space?" #Nerd
- — Sue London (@cmdrsue)Sun, Nov 25 2012 16:39:24Watching #StarWars. When Luke says to Han "I guess that's what you're BEST at" I turned to hubs, "It's like they're married." Hubs agreed.
- — Corey Mullane (@alphajaguar5)Sun, Nov 25 2012 16:30:23Just realized that Wedge Antilles doesn't receive a medal at the end of Episode 4. That's pretty messed up. #StarWars
- — Amanda Lucas (@amandalucasmma)Sun, Nov 25 2012 18:05:16I had a Star wars question about Mos Eisley (still can't spell it though)... lucky I could go straight to the source! No need to google LMAO
- — Sonny McCall (@sonny_mccall)Sun, Nov 25 2012 19:15:58I would just like to point out that the use of silence when Luke & Vader first meet is perfection. Like these movies. #StarWars
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.