This is a collection of tweets regarding the Theoretical Archaeology Group Meeting 2011 at the University of California, Berkeley.
Clmorgan was tweet-highlighting papers and points of interest before the conference began, and a few of them created a bit of conversation, such as Hipster archaeology and the paper on Elvis.
- — brennawalks (@brennawalks)Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:53:22oh, no, wait i do. the connection between hipsters and archaeologists is that they are largely bored, affluent, and educated.
- — brennawalks (@brennawalks)Thu, Apr 28 2011 12:40:15ha, i think i should probably clarify that i am perfectly willing to believe there's an awesome paper in there somewhere 'archaeohipsterism'
- — brennawalks (@brennawalks)Thu, Apr 28 2011 14:55:14
- — brennawalks (@brennawalks)Thu, May 05 2011 09:11:26
- — berkeleymedia (@berkeleymedia)Sun, May 01 2011 02:31:19Does body matter?: TAG Berkeley at Twitter Many inventive archaeologists are attending the Annual Meeting of the... bit.ly/kmw1oi
Quite a bit of interest in Heather Law's session, Opening Dialogs in Archaeological Photography.
- — JessicaMerizan (@JessicaMerizan)Fri, May 06 2011 21:41:29http://arf.berkeley.edu/TAG2011/sessions/archaeology-of-festivals/ … The panel I'm in if anyone's interested in finding out more! #TAG2011
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.