What are you up to during the Diamond Jubilee weekend?
At Clarence House we asked our Twitter followers what they were up to for the Diamond Jubilee weekend and they let us know - in droves! So we read as many as we could and pulled some of them into this Storify. Don't forget to send us pictures of your celebrations over the weekend!
- — CathrynMcQuaig-Smith (@Xingu1882)Wed, May 30 2012 03:24:58
- — Alexandra Einon (@Alexiscolbycd)Wed, May 30 2012 08:44:27
- — Sara M Novelli (@SLMnovelli)Wed, May 30 2012 07:21:19
- — Karim Walker (@honorablelordk)Wed, May 30 2012 03:09:13
- — Ceri Milner (@cezablue77)Wed, May 30 2012 03:46:26
- — Julie Kellogg (@pedsdocmom)Wed, May 30 2012 04:26:30@ClarenceHouse celebrating with scones, tea and all things British in Fleming Island, Florida. Met HM in santa barbara 1982
- — Monika MumontheBrink (@mumonthebrink)Wed, May 30 2012 04:29:37
- — Kate Ford (@Sixpynce)Wed, May 30 2012 03:28:10@ClarenceHouse We are in the US but my husband is British & we plan to have a very nice meal while we watch any and all festivities on BBC.
- — Gillian Page (@GillinFrance)Wed, May 30 2012 03:10:48yes @ClarenceHouse. We live in France but we are hosting a champagne afternoon tea to celebrate, we'll raise a glass (or two) to the Queen
- — Gail Angus (@gail_angus)Wed, May 30 2012 03:11:57
- — Deirdre Latour (@DeirdreLatour)Wed, May 30 2012 03:12:22
- — swearyshau (@swearyshau)Wed, May 30 2012 03:13:48
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.