Two days with Public Health
On 18-19 February 2014, a group of 'public health professionals' meet in New Zealand to discuss the next logical step. Everything you are about to read actually happened.
- When 'civil society' = tax-sponging anti-capitalist obsessives.
- "Sinking of boats due to the weight", "extra jet fuel", "threat to national security"
- "Sugar is the alcohol of the child" - R. Lustig
- — I Quit Sugar (@IQuitSugar)Wed, Feb 19 2014 06:15:28
- Think it's just about fizzy drinks?
- — Boyd Swinburn (@BoydSwinburn)Sun, Feb 16 2014 23:27:38
- 67 hypothetically prolonged lives for just $40,000,000. Bargain!
- — NIHI New Zealand (@NIHI_NZ)Thu, Feb 13 2014 21:06:59Fizzy drink tax 'a starting point' - NIHI's @ClionaNiMhurchu on @BreakfastonOne http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/fizzy-drink-tax-starting-point-5832648 …
- Every journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
- Another great Public Health success story.