Chicago No Pants CTA Red Line Train Ride
On Sunday, several Chicagoans organized a special "no pants" ride on the CTA Red Line train from Loyola to Roosevelt. The Chicago ride part of an improv group prank that has taken place on major commuter trains for years. It was a chance to drop trou ... and get into trouble at the Roosevelt stop.
Stories and Reactions from Chicago, Abroad
- — drew_in_chicago (@drew_in_chicago)Sun, Jan 08 2012 07:38:05No Pants Day on the CTA . All Detained at Roosevelt Stop. OOPS . Everyone was so jubilant,even the hokey pokey.And then the cops showed up.
- — Hanna James (@heyhannajames)Sun, Jan 08 2012 07:38:05
- — RunGirl Chicago (@RunGirlChicago)Sun, Jan 08 2012 07:38:05Forgot it was no-pants day on the red line. I feel so overdressed! (@ CTA - Berwyn Station (Red Line)) http://4sq.com/w5kIxD D
- — Nina Falcone (@NinaFalcone)Sun, Jan 08 2012 07:38:05Broadcasting at the Loyola L stop, the CTA No Pants Ride is about to go down! It's getting wild, get on the red line and join in!
Other No Pants Rides (Chicago, New York City, Washington D.C., etc.)
- — Peter Andre (@PeterJAndre)Sun, Jan 08 2012 07:38:05
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Peter TaoKinda interesting indeed2012-08-06T13:36:17.296Z