Love and marriage traditions around the world
In this #cfcachat, we discuss love and marriage traditions from around the world.
- — Paula Kiger (@biggreenpen)Wed, Feb 01 2012 14:24:42My absolute fave quote about love/marriage is that it is "friendship that has caught fire" - looking forward to the chat! #cfcachat
- — Janet Tinsley (@J_K_Tinsley)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:04:46
- — Paula Kiger (@biggreenpen)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:04:11A1. Little things at unexpected times. RT Q1. What are your fave ways to express yoru love to the special people in your life? #cfcachat
- — Mike Brown (@BZLiveTweets)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:06:13I try to call my parents nearly every day. A boss suggested that to me since they won't be there to call one day. #cfcachat
- — Paula Kiger (@biggreenpen)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:14:22
- — Mike Brown (@BZLiveTweets)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:15:38
- — Danielle Olson (@DanielleOlson5)Mon, Feb 06 2012 10:15:43Q2: My grandparents, married 55 years, said the best advice is to communicate, even about the little stuff. #cfcachat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.