Guardian Changing Media Summit 2013
Guardian Changing Media Summit 21-22 March 2013.
- Day 1...
- 09.20-9.35: Welcome from the GuardianDavid Pemsel, chief commercial officer, Guardian News & Media
09.35 -10.00 Opening keynote interviewPhilipDeBevoise, co-founder and president, Machinima, interviewed by Kate Bulkley, media commentator and journalist
- 10.00 - 10.15 Interview: Future of TV Advertising
Jonathan Allan, sales director, Channel 4
- 10.15 - 10.35 Neil Morgan, vice president, digital marketing solutions, Adobe Systems
- 10.10 - 11.30 The Rise of the Paywall 2.0 : changing media v/s changing consumerTien Tzuo, CEO Zuora Inc
- 11.30 - 11.50 Creative advertisingNick Law, EVP and global chief creative officer, R/GAJames Temple, VP and executive creative director, R/GA London
- 11.50 - 12.40 Keynote panel debateChair: Kate Bulkley, media commentator and journalistLinda Grant, managing director, MetroPaul Keenan, CEO, Bauer MediaLewis D'Vorkin, chief product officer, Forbes MediaMichael Comish, CEO, Tesco Digital Entertainment
- Social data and analytics: Making social data profitableChair: Sarah Marshall, technology editor, Journalism.co.ukDennis Mortensen, founder and CEO, Visual RevenuePatrick Vogt, president, international, The Weather CompanyJack Riley, head of digital audience and content development, The IndependentDerek Brown, digital editor, The Sun
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.