Infertility - 6.12.12
Talking with experts and people struggling with infertility about who's at risk, how to prevent infertility and the financial and emotional costs of trying to conceive.
- — Dr. Richard Besser (@abcDrBchat)Tue, Jun 12 2012 09:59:42
- — NewYork-Presbyterian (@NYPresbyterian)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:01:07
- — William Schoolcraft (@DrWSchoolcraft)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:01:12Dr William Schoolcraft, Founder and Medical Director at the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine #ABCDrBchat
- — Pamela Hirsch (@BabyQuestGrants)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:03:56#abcdrbchat Pam Hirsch, co founder of BabyQuest Foundation we provide grant money to those who need financial assistance with infertility
- — Fran Meadows (@FranMeadows)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:04:39
- — Lupus Advocate (@TiffanyAndLupus)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:05:12Tiffany Peterson, lupus community manager, epatient & participatory medicine reformer in NYC! #abcDrbChat
- — jenniffier mahand (@jemimahand)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:05:15T1: infertility is defined as the inability to achieve conception despite one year of unprotected sex in women less than 35 #abcdrbchat
- — Dr Veronica Anderson (@DrVeronicaEyeMD)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:05:28
- — Steven Young (@DrSLYoung)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:05:53T1: If a couple is trying to conceive without success for 1 year. Around 15% of couples will fall into this category #ABCDrBchat
- — jenniffier mahand (@jemimahand)Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:06:47T1: CDC estimates that 7.3 million women between the ages of 15-44 will experience some form of infertility #abcdrbchat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.