CAA 2012 Southampton - Tuesday
A review of the second day of the 2012 CAA Conference at the University of Southampton. Today is also the 'Day of Digital Humanities' at the conference.
- Below is a look back at the opening day of the conference, courtesy of SUSUtv, the student television station at the University of Southampton.
- SUSUtv were also down at the social on Monday evening:
- And a few favourite pics from yesterday evening:
- A taster of the early sessions that are on today:
- — CAA2012 Southampton (@caasoton)Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:18:24Today is the Day of Digital Humanities, if you're participating and at #caasoton, use CAASoton category to enter our prize draw.
- — Catriona Cooper (@CatrionaCooper)Tue, Mar 27 2012 00:56:40waiting for Linked Open Data for the Ancient World looks like lots of exciting papers coming up! #caasoton
- — Phil Riris (@caa_philriris)Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:28:27Tarja Sundell on simulating prehistoric population events in Finland. Interesting use of genetics and computing. #caasoton
- And the discussion provoked:
- — Jessica Ogden (@jessogden)Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:41:43Discussion about whether or not folks are actually interested in using and discovering open archaeo-geophysics data. #caasoton
- — Drew Baker (@BakerDE)Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:59:36#caasoton iCon.text experience from Pergamon Exhibition Berlin using iPad to engage visitors produces interesting implication for HCI design
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.