CAA 2012 Southampton - Monday
A comprehensive review of the first day of CAA 2012 through social media, including meet and greets, workshops, and further discussion of the plenary topics.
- — Graeme Earl (@GraemeEarl)Mon, Mar 26 2012 00:05:57A very good morning to all of you on your way to #caasoton Weather is beautiful on the Hampshire Riviera :-) Safe journey and see you there.
- — John Layt (@odysseus_nz)Mon, Mar 26 2012 00:33:08On my usual morning train to Southampton, but instead of heading to the dull drudgery of work I'm off to the excitement of #caasoton
- Check out the Guide to the 2012 CAA Conference below:
- — Nicole Beale (Smith) (@nicoleebeale)Fri, Mar 23 2012 13:56:56I wouldn't say that I'm putting off writing my #caasoton paper; but I have made a map of where delegates r coming from! http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=203606266311248159707.0004bbdbce58be45a8651&msa=0 …o.uk/maps/ms?msid=203606266311248159707.0004bbdbce58be45a8651&msa=0
- — CAA2012 Southampton (@caasoton)Thu, Mar 22 2012 07:26:39
- — Guido Nockemann (@Archaeologe2_0)Mon, Mar 26 2012 01:32:30
- — David Stott (@stottxd)Mon, Mar 26 2012 02:18:48I've started a collabrative mindmap for #caasoton #semweb: http://okmindmap.com/map/YjU0MWYyMTAtYjg1Yi00ZmJlLTliYjgtYWIxMWM2MDNiYjUx …/map/YjU0MWYyMTAtYjg1Yi00ZmJlLTliYjgtYWIxMWM2MDNiYjUx please contribute!
- — Kayt Armstrong (@girlwithtrowel)Mon, Mar 26 2012 01:49:57Off for my first workshop: Nikkon iSpace introduction... Wondering if we can use it on our project in Calabria #caasoton
- — Guido Nockemann (@Archaeologe2_0)Mon, Mar 26 2012 05:02:06
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.