Leftists Again Try To Blame A Crazy Leftist Shooter On Conservatives
JT Ready a Democrat and National Socialist apparently kills family then himself.
- Reuters reports:
- (Reuters) - A gunman shot and killed four people including a toddler girl in a Phoenix suburb on Wednesday afternoon before apparently committing suicide, police said. Gilbert Police Sergeant Bill Balafas said the gunman opened fire at or near a house in a neighborhood of single-family homes in the town of Gilbert. Police recovered two handguns and a shotgun from the scene. The youngest victim, a girl of between one and two years old, was still alive at the scene, but later died in a hospital, Balafas said. The other dead were two men and two women. Police believe the shooter was among the dead. Local resident Scott Kirkwood, 43, said neighbors were shocked by the shooting at the home, which he believed was occupied by a family. "Everyone is shocked and concerned, nothing like this ever happens in this neighborhood, it's usually very quiet," he said.
- Then the leftist batshit crazy machine knee-jerks looking for information to fit their paradigm again. But, they're really trying to blame another collectivist psycho for shooting and killing people. And due to this faulty paradigm, they didn't notice Gawker's piece from 2007, where Ready was pictured with socialists.
- Several state politicians who helped draft Arizona's new immigration bill have sketchy ties to white supremacist groups. But 37-year-old Jason "J.T." Ready, and his group America First, are full on National Socialists and are sick of Mexican "narco terrorists" crossing the border into their state. In the past, Ready has said that he supports the installation of a minefield to keep illegal immigrants out. And in 2007, on the New Saxon web forum that serves as "An Online Community for Whites, by Whites," Ready wrote: The truth is that negroids screw monkeys and rape babies in afreaka [sic]. Then stupid white man who licks kosher jew rear lets negroids in. … Stop Negroid immigration and integration now!!! Nature will take care of the rest."
- Nah, they started with this narrative:
- For those of you who might recognize the name JT Ready but don't remember from where, JT was an ally of former Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce (R-Mesa), who was successfully recalled in November. I'll try to post more updates as they become available. Update: As Laughing Vergil points out below, there is at least one survivor, who is being treated at the Maricopa Medical Center. AZ Republic is updating its article (linked above) pretty frequently, but the latest update (which I have yet to see confirmed from other sources) suggests it may stem from a domestic issue. Update 2: As mentioned by Karl Rover, JT Ready was also running for Pinal County Sheriff As linked by Scarce, Here are JT Ready, on the left, with Former Sen. Leader Russell Pearce on the right.
- Then Max Blumenthal takes to Twitter and links to the SPLC's piece on Ready from a few years ago. SPLC is always a classy resource. Hey Max, are you related to that Rino, Josh Trevino.
- Here's a clip of the SPLC's info. Of course, these poor dumb bastards are too clueless to realize that socialist supporters of Nazi groups are collectivists. No, these SPLC schmucks are so cognitively challenged that they actually try to link Republicans with national socialism. Some Republicans might like a bit of collectivism (see: Romney), but nearly all conservatives are individualists. Does SPLC try to reconcile this oddity? No, they stare at the 800 lb. gorilla in the room like it's supposed to be there.
- The past president of the Mesa Community College Republican Club and current Maricopa County Republican precinct committeeman, Ready is deeply involved in mainstream conservative politics. He's also an outright neo-Nazi. Ready spoke at a rally put on by the neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement in Omaha, Neb., last September (where he was billed as an "Arizona Republican activist") and appeared at the neo-Nazi National Vanguard's "Winterfest" gathering in Phoenix last December. He regularly posts to white nationalist online forums, including NewSaxon, where last December he offered this charming observation on the root causes of illegal immigration: "The truth is that negroids screw monkeys and rape babies in afreaka [sic]. Then stupid white man who licks kosher jew rear lets negroids in. … Stop Negroid immigration and integration now!!! Nature will take care of the rest."
- Hell, the left were so eager to pin the socialist shooter on the conservatives that they didn't even notice that their own leftist publication, TPMMuckraker, which reported in January of this year, that Ready left the GOP for the Democrat party. Why didn't they notice that this was a better fit for him? Because, well... reality continues to elude their paradigm.
- Ready is a longtime Republican and onetime precinct leader in the Arizona GOP. But elections records show he switched parties Jan. 13 and plans to run as a Democrat. He told TPM on Monday that he respects the Democratic Party’s history, saying it was the party that brought about Jim Crow laws and Alabama’s segregationist Gov. George Wallace. He said he also has a problem with tough-talking Republican sheriffs like Joe Arpaio and Babeu.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- HenziI love that we are now describing Nazi's as "Left Wing" - the fascist, anti-communist extreme nationalists...2012-11-02T05:19:18.848Z
- DMatthewStewartThat was the same JT Ready that showed up to support Occupy Phoenix in full battle gear right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v...That was the same JT Ready that showed up to support Occupy Phoenix in full battle gear right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xkM7cdMgcEcmore2012-08-14T22:21:07.600Z