Rainbow Warrior III: There are no passengers on spaceship Earth
The Earth has a new champion. In Bremerhaven, Germany, Greenpeace held the naming ceremony for the world"s first purpose-built, crowd-bought, eco-sleek sailing vessel, the new Rainbow Warrior.
- — silvia_angeli (@silvia_angeli)Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:27:17
- — pablobullrich (@pablobullrich)Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:24:14
- The day to get on board is becoming closer. Im really happy about it, and at the same time its hard to start saying goodbye to friends and family. I cant belive i will be on the legendary Rainbow Warrior in 15 days. -Pablo- PS: I ask you guys a favor, please invite your friends to like this page. You can do it in an easy way clicking on "Invite friends" on the upper right menu. Let´s double the number of "likers" before the launching of the RWIII.
- — StacyAllen01 (@StacyAllen01)Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:10:26Greenpeace launches new Rainbow Warrior, flagship for coal and rainforest ...: It will then head south to the Am... t.co/7kWn35Pk
- — ibtartndesign (@ibtartndesign)Fri, Oct 14 2011 13:45:32Greenpeace Gets a New Rainbow Warrior Boat (PHOTOS): Greenpeace has christened a new boat to help with campaign ... t.co/252z0CxD
- — librepalibre (@librepalibre)Fri, Oct 14 2011 07:02:34Happy sailing Rainbow Warrior 2! Protect the oceans and the seas, and be the symbol of Mother Earth! :) #RainbowWarrior
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.