Wooster Chamber annual meeting
Every year, since 1903, the Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce has held a formal membership meeting. This year was no exception.
- The day started with The Daily Record putting out a call for those attending the annual recognition dinner to use the #woochamber hashtag if they were going to be tweeting from the event. The newspaper shared this news on its Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Trying to drum up interest, a few savvy Twitter users were encouraged to use the hashtag.
- — Bobby Warren (@BobbyWarrenTDR)Thu, Jan 17 2013 09:15:15
- There started to be some reaction to the newspaper's plea.
- — Kimberly Todd Sayers (@KimberlySayers)Thu, Jan 17 2013 09:25:48
- — Keith Cornelius (@keithcornelius)Thu, Jan 17 2013 11:21:48
- Ohio Senator Frank LaRose got in on the action, too.
- — Frank LaRose (@FrankLaRose)Thu, Jan 17 2013 15:04:10
- Dinner is almost served.
- Actually, the story with Taylor will appear in an upcoming edition of The Daily Record. Taylor provided an update to some suggestions Paul Williams, president of Wooster Motor Ways and president of the Ohio Trucking Association, made when Taylor visited Wooster in 2012 as part of her Common Sense Initiative business round tables.
- After a pretty good dinner at the Greenbriar Conference & Party Centre in Wooster, the event was about to start.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.