What The World Is Saying About Wendi Murdoch
Trust the people on Twitter to speak their minds in colorful fashion regarding Wendi Murdoch's act of bravery
- Below are the good, the not so good and the downright hilarious comments about Wendi Murdoch from the Twitter universe.
- — AnitaSharma (@AnitaSharma)Sun, Jul 24 2011 09:10:50The unlikely star of Murdoch Mania? Rupie's wife Wendi Deng. Way to stick up for your man!!!! Billionaire trophy wife - NOT!!!!!!!
- — JohnFugelsang (@JohnFugelsang)Fri, Jul 22 2011 18:29:43Wendi Murdoch went after the pie thrower like a lady who knows her billionaire husband's revised will isn't yet finalized.
- — katrinawrites (@katrinawrites)Sat, Jul 23 2011 07:27:59
- — yummysandwiches (@yummysandwiches)Fri, Jul 22 2011 18:18:10Been away for a bit so here goes. The Murdoch stuff was pretty diverting. Wendi is clearly Xena in disguise. Awesome.
- — mtomasetti (@mtomasetti)Fri, Jul 22 2011 17:14:06There's something very Shakespearean about the whole Murdoch family. Wendi would give Lady Macbeth a run for her money #mediadynasty
- — katecomments (@katecomments)Sat, Jul 23 2011 16:08:56
- — ire_engine (@ire_engine)Sun, Jul 24 2011 01:48:48RT @JohnFugelsang: Wendi Murdoch went after the pie thrower like a lady who knows her billionaire husband's revised will isn't yet finalized.
- — MrsFitzwilliamD (@MrsFitzwilliamD)Fri, Jul 22 2011 17:04:10CNN just called Wendi Murdoch "Crouching Wendi Hidden Tiger" I can't even comment on that name *rolls eyes*
- — laraffinee (@laraffinee)Sun, Jul 24 2011 11:18:19
- — Kokomoschmoe (@Kokomoschmoe)Thu, Jul 21 2011 21:03:00@iamcolinquinn Wendi Deng Murdoch seems like a simple girl from the midwest. Probably like monster truck rallies and corn festivals.
- — chrisAKAfrankie (@chrisAKAfrankie)Fri, Jul 22 2011 11:51:09Best dressed badass of the week? Wendi Deng Murdoch whom belted a pie slinger in her gorgeous pink blazer and black pencil skirt!
- — KMBReferee (@KMBReferee)Sun, Jul 24 2011 00:26:41I prefer "golddigger". RT @ali: CNN's commentary on Wendi Murdoch is absolutely race-driven. "From trophy wife to *crouching tiger*"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.