#ideachat: On "The Good Habit of Being Creative"
Highlights for December 10th, 2011. #ideachat is a diverse community of artists, designers, thinkers, scientists, educators, and entrepreneurs who gather monthly for a chat on Twitter about ideas and creativity. Founder Angela Dunn @blogbrevity. Held on Second Saturday of every month at 9 am ET.
- Jose Baladaia, @jabaldaia on Twitter, was the guest moderator for the Dec. 10th chat. More here: http://blogbrevity.posterous.com/on-the-good-habit-of-being-creative-ideachat …
- Q1 Do you have a habit for creativity?
- — Silvija Krebs (@SilvijaKrebs)Sat, Dec 10 2011 06:13:33
- — Michael Hahn (@mbhahn)Sat, Dec 10 2011 06:17:05
- — syamant sandhir (@syamant)Sat, Dec 10 2011 06:11:23
- — Lisa Fields (@PracticalWisdom)Sat, Dec 10 2011 06:21:56G8 2 have others join The Artist Way: Morning Pages=http://www.amazon.com/Artists-Way-Julia-Cameron/dp/1585421472@blogbrevity #ideachat
- Q2. What makes a habit "good" versus "bad"?
- — Ryan Pannell (@RyanPannell)Sat, Dec 10 2011 06:28:15
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.