Social Media Cracks Jokes at Bobby Valentine's Disposal
- — Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless)Thu, Oct 04 2012 10:53:26I'm not completely sure Bobby Valentine would've been fired if he hadn't sold out several of his coaches on the radio the other day.
- — Steve Berthiaume (@SBerthiaumeESPN)Thu, Oct 04 2012 10:15:592012 disaster was hardly all Bobby Valentine's fault. #RedSox used a franchise-record 56 players & had 27 different players on DL.
- — Guy Endore-Kaiser (@GuyEndoreKaiser)Thu, Oct 04 2012 10:40:16Today the Red Sox fired Bobby Valentine but quickly replaced him with a guy who looks like Bobby Valentine but has glasses and a mustache.
- — Joe Posnanski (@JPosnanski)Thu, Oct 04 2012 10:24:30Never realized this: No. of times Bobby Valentine's teams finished 4th or worse: 8. No. of times they have finished first: 0.
- — Matthew Hand (@matthew_hand)Thu, Oct 04 2012 17:05:20Days like today make me miss my grandma - she would have loved seeing Bobby Valentine get fired - she couldn't stand him.
- — David Ryerse (@DRyerseee)Thu, Oct 04 2012 17:32:04Most inspiring night of the redsox season is tonight. Goodbye bobby valentine you couldn't manage a little league team. #loser4life
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!