Ecowar, July 2012
No new stories were posted to the Ecowar blog July 2012. Generally, I write up fewer stories since publishing the book. But I started tweeting pretty much every online story I find in stead. Here is a summary of the month of July 2012 in Ecowar as tweeted and retweeted.
- — Radical Art Ideas (@RadicalArtIdeas)Sun, Jul 01 2012 01:04:40The world needs artwork which shows how Monsanto is directly responsible for the suicide of 200,000 Indian farmers.
- — Benno Hansen (@Ecowar_BHansen)Tue, Jul 03 2012 02:03:52Newsviner Benno Writes of History of Wars over Resources - MinnieApolis's column on Newsvine: Tags: ... http://bit.ly/Oh1PDk
- — Democracy Now! (@democracynow)Fri, Jul 06 2012 05:02:39
- — Benno Hansen (@Ecowar_BHansen)Fri, Jul 13 2012 03:16:49
- — Benno Hansen (@Ecowar_BHansen)Fri, Jul 27 2012 18:34:41IPS – Guyana’s Gold Boom Brings Pollution and Conflict | Inter Press Service: Annotations: ... http://bit.ly/OAFkc1
- — Benno Hansen (@Ecowar_BHansen)Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:42:39
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.