Towards a More Agile Government
Federal procurement laws encourage less flexible, waterfall development rather than more modern, agile approaches used by the private sector
- — Michael Byrne (@Byrne_Tweets)Tue, Nov 29 2011 08:59:47kudos to @BenBalter for an article surely to change govt for the better. http://ben.balter.com/2011/11/29/towards-a-more-agile-government/ …m/2011/11/29/towards-a-more-agile-government/
- — Ian Cairns (@cairnsim)Tue, Nov 29 2011 17:39:08What I'm reading tonight, with thanks to Mr. @BenBalter "Towards a More Agile Government" Wish we had this sooner! http://cdn.benbalter.com/Balter-Towards-a-More-Agile-Government.pdf ….com/Balter-Towards-a-More-Agile-Government.pdf
- — Olivier Gourment (@ogourment)Thu, Dec 01 2011 06:49:06
- — Pete Modigliani (@PeteModi)Fri, Dec 23 2011 06:54:12@BenBalter Great paper on Agile Gov't, IT Procurement! http://ben.balter.com/2011/11/29/towards-a-more-agile-government/ …m/2011/11/29/towards-a-more-agile-government/ CountleCIOqugov20 highlights, research to leverage #CIO #gov20
- — David A. Greenberg (@ITSpplyChn_Dave)Fri, Dec 23 2011 06:54:12
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.