Social Media in Wealth Management Leadership Forum
2/23/12: Wealth management firms need to enable their advisors to connect with clients through social media. In doing so, they face a number of challenges including technology, compliance, and marketing.
- — Mireille Andrea (@miandrea)Thu, Feb 23 2012 08:17:29#bdi1 If compliance/legal is the SM road block at your org, take time to educate them, include in meetings and policy and include IT as well
- — Rich LoPresti (@RichLoPresti)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:46:40To add to @Belbey's gr8 linkedin strategy at #BDI1 here is a relevant article I wrote about social prospecting http://recommendedadvisor.com/social-communication/social-media-network-prospecting-is-the-new-cold-call/ …visor.com/social-communication/social-media-network-prospecting-is-the-new-cold-call/
- — Mireille Andrea (@miandrea)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:46:37#bdi1 Some Fin svcs firms are managing social media compliance by blocking re-tweeting and "likes." Forces original content!
- — Claudia Hernandez (@claudiah00)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:38:36#bdi1 risks of using social media and web 2.0 pay attention to: data leakage, incoming threats, compliance and ediscovery, user behavior.
- — April Rudin (@TheRudinGroup)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:34:57
- — Corporate Insight (@CInsight)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:20:48Additional information on our upcoming Social Media Leaders Report: http://www.corporateinsight.com/research/special-studies/1828-social-media-leaders-report-coming-soon.html …inBDI1t.com/research/special-studies/1828-social-media-leaders-report-coming-soon.html #BDI1
- — SocMediaFin Inc (@SocMediaFin)Thu, Feb 23 2012 07:07:05
- — April Rudin (@TheRudinGroup)Thu, Feb 23 2012 06:57:13
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.