Occupy Sparkle: @baratunde's final #livehatetweeting of Twilight #breakingdawn
And so we reach the end of the road. This is what I do, and I'm good at it. I've live hate tweeted all but the very first Twilight movie. (http://bit.ly/OccupySparkle). Today, it ends.
- I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. But there's no room for that sort of soft emotion in live hate tweeting, so let's get to it.
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Thu, Nov 15 2012 15:34:19to those who want to know WHY I am #livehatetweeting twilight, i say this: to whom much is given, much is expected. this is me giving back
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Thu, Nov 15 2012 15:48:15Worrying about my mental safety in #livehatetweeting twilight? Don't. I've been doing this for a long time http://www.flickr.com/photos/baratunde/sets/72157622738744259/with/4129176954/ …m/photos/baratunde/sets/72157622738744259/with/4129176954/
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Thu, Nov 15 2012 16:14:43The only thing that could make my Twilight #livehatetweeting more perfect is if this mall had a Guy Fieri restaurant I could patronize
- — Jae K. Renfrow (@jaekrenfrow)Thu, Nov 15 2012 16:24:47
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Thu, Nov 15 2012 16:35:15
- Huh, I just learned that the iphone screen capture does not capture the actual screen. This was supposed to be inverted and was in the real world, but Apple's snapshot records "true" pixels I suppose. Interesting nerd moment. Let us continue the hatred. Focus.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.