Horses and Bayonets: @baratunde tweets the final presidential #debate
this is it! my last debate live-tweeting of the season. this time I was at the Citizen M hotel in London. Seemed rather perfect to be in foreign soil for a foreign policy-themed debate.
- As usual, I promoted several tweets before the official debate start.
- — Jody Avirgan (@jodyavirgan)Mon, Oct 22 2012 16:48:46Most interesting foreign policy development of last four yrs has been rise of drones. We've been "mapping" opinion: http://project.wnyc.org/30iss-drones/ org/30iss-drones/
- — John Aravosis (@aravosis)Mon, Oct 22 2012 16:48:56A fun animated goof documenting Romney's vast foreign policy experience #RomneyNotReady http://americablog.com/2012/10/romneynotready.html …om/201americablognotready.html via @AMERICAblog
- — Evagelia, Emily, Eva (@EmilyTav)Mon, Oct 22 2012 17:50:49
- Took a while to really get things started
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:06:32"we can't kill our way out of this mess" says man who wants to give the defense department billions more than they've asked for #debate
- correction: TRILLIONS
- — Baratunde (@baratunde)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:08:59
- — Brent Colburn (@cbrentcolburn)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:14:27
- — TruthTeam2012 (@TruthTeam2012)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:14:32FACT: Romney said that not keeping 10,000-30,000 troops in Iraq is one of President Obama’s “signature failures.” http://OFA.BO/fPak4q
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- ien de los santoshilarious as ever baratunde2012-10-23T08:59:28.630Z