Twitter recap of the second presidential debate
- — Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile)Tue, Oct 16 2012 18:21:13
- — Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria)Tue, Oct 16 2012 18:51:11
- — Chris Matthews (@hardball_chris)Tue, Oct 16 2012 18:52:01Obama won big on W policies and equal treatment for women and on taxes before that. He is way ahead. #debates
- — Jennifer Granholm (@JenGranholm)Tue, Oct 16 2012 19:42:59
- — Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish)Tue, Oct 16 2012 19:37:14Obama has won every single exchange in this debate; and he has also appeared calmer and more authoritative. http://thebea.st/V7xk8A k8A
- — Marc Ambinder (@marcambinder)Tue, Oct 16 2012 19:36:59I watched from the debate hall, didn’t see how it looked, don’t know what others are saying. My early impression: Obama killed it.
- — Martin O'Malley (@GovernorOMalley)Tue, Oct 16 2012 19:48:16
- — Ben LaBolt (@BenLaBolt)Tue, Oct 16 2012 20:34:45Every instapoll tonight has declared @BarackObama the winner. Wins indies big in PPP CO poll. And wins on key mid class q with undecideds.
- — Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama)Tue, Oct 16 2012 19:42:32Tonight Barack showed, as he has every day as president, that he’ll fight to ensure everyone has a fair shot at the American Dream. –mo
- — Michael Slaby (@michaelslaby)Tue, Oct 16 2012 21:09:57
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.