GOP Debate: Carly Fiorina Rises to the Occasion
Although Carly Fiorina was a newcomer to this second-round debate panel, she portrayed herself as a well-spoken, seasoned pro throughout the night's events.
- The CNN Debate with the GOP presidential candidates started out with a bang. The candidates had their guns loaded, with plenty of amunition ready to be fired at a moments notice against their challengers. And Carly Fiorina was no exception. The fierce female candidate faced off against the leading GOP candidate in the polls, Donald Trump, right off the bat.
- Fiorina continued to rebuttal her opponent with ease, and even addressed Trump's controversial comments about her looks with grace.
- The audience roared into a supportive applause, which even forced Trump to go-back on his previous insulting statements.
- But Trump wasn't Fiorina's only target during the debate. The presidential candidate additionally had a lot to say about Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.
- Finally, towards the end of the debate, Fiorina brought home a golden answer when asked which female she would put on the $10 or $20 bill. She was able to effectively explain how important women's contributions are to this country.
- Fiorina showed the public that she is definitely a force to be reckoned with in this upcoming election. Many predict that all eyes will be on her and her gaining traction in the upcoming polls.