NACAC '12 Keynote: Jane McGonigal
Live tweets and photos from NACAC's 2012 conference keynote, Jane McGonigal.
- NACAC conference attendees filled the massive Wells Fargo Theater at the Colorado Convention Center.
- This year's keynote was offered via live stream free of cost.
- After opening remarks, Jane McGonigal takes the stage!
- Starting off her speech in a heartwarming fassion, Jane calls on her college admission counselor from Fordham University-Lincoln Center who admitted her as an undergraduate and also offered her a scholarship that would allow her to attend. She asked the audience to join her in honoring the counselor who "changed her life."
- Keynote kicks off with passion and lots of data!
- Scientific research proves games are making real positive psychological change.
- — Nicole Lentine (@nlentine)Thu, Oct 04 2012 12:56:30Scientists have found that ADHD symptoms disappear when a student is playing their favorite games. #NACAC12 keynote Jane McGonigal
- — Ashley Hennigan (@ashleyhenn)Thu, Oct 04 2012 12:58:17Gamers w/ autism show increased social intelligence, ADHD symptoms decrease & social gamers are more willing to help others. #NACAC12Live
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.