AOL and Huffington Post at #canneslions 2012
A look back at AOL and The Huffington Post at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, June 17 - 23, in Cannes, France
- The AOL festivities began on Sunday with a well-attended seminar called "Engaging Generation Social", René Rechtman, Head of AOL Advertising International and CEO of goviral.
- Watch the presentation here:
- We went behind the scenes of President and Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post Media Group Arianna Huffington's talk entitled: "The Huffington Post - Tapping the Zeitgeist: The Participation Revolution, Unplugging to Recharge, and Tweeting Our Way to Compassion"
- Arianna was later joined by Huffington Post Founding Editor Roy Sekoff who spoke about the about the development of HuffPost Live:
- On Monday, at this IPG villa, AOL Chairman and CEO Tim Armstrong moderated on "Activating the Digital Universe on Change" featuring AOL's David Shing, Arianna Huffington and IPG Mediabrands' CEO Matt Seile.
- Watch the conversation here:
- On Tuesday, with our friends at SMG and Publicis, we hosted a great on the future of content featuring some thoughtleaders from around the industry called "Straight Talk. Great Work."
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!