Best @RupertMurdoch tweets of all time
- Rupert Murdoch posted his first tweet on December 31st, to the surprise of many who could hardly believe he would take to the social media service to share his thoughts. He's been prolifically tweeting ever since, compiling 337 tweets in the last six months. These are some of our favorites.
- Rupert's first tweet
- Some of his greatest tweets are the most inane ones. You could make the case that this is simply a sponsored tweet.
- He'll take to patting himself on the back.
- You can almost imagine Montgomery Burns tweeting this.
- Unafraid to tweet his political opinions, he's gone and shared his two cents about Obama and the GOP candidates throughout the race.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Wed, Jan 04 2012 08:02:51Paul too extreme, but right to draw attention toFed. Printing zillions can only cause inflation - the coward's way out of this mess.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Tue, Apr 03 2012 16:28:24Obama seems to agree with consensus view obamacare going down. Bullying supremes silly. People trust judges over politicians any time.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Mon, Jan 02 2012 16:31:59While Obama feeling courageous, why not follow his first class education policy. US' absolute biggest crisis. No read, no write, no jobs.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Wed, Mar 28 2012 20:58:51Enemies many different agendas, but worst old toffs and right wingers who still want last century's status quo with their monoplies.
- He's frequently weighed in on the American economy.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Fri, Apr 13 2012 18:04:40Economists state Americans in real terms grew 700 per cent in last 100 years by tech inventions - electricity, cars, stainless steel etc.
- He's often criticizing Britain for an "entitlement culture"
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Sat, May 12 2012 11:56:30UK entitlement society. No wonder rich layabouts contribute nothing when immigrants work harder better. Honest Brits work and resent system.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Sat, May 12 2012 11:51:49UK. What's wrong? Over educated snobs sneering at underclass, giving no help to upping education standards. See Gove today.
- — Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch)Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:20:50New British proposal. Only immigrants earning 35000 allowed in. After tax equal to many people living on welfare maybe not seeking work.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!