Charter: What Customers Have to Say
Charter has recently announced and implemented a company-wide customer service initiative. How do customers feel about Charter's services? What's your take?
- Charter has a new plan for customer service, the company says.
- Keep an eye out for the Charter trucks--they just might be in your neighborhood soon, carrying Charter reps who want to know how your service is going.
- You can even reach Charter's reps on several social networking sites--including Facebook, Twitter and Google+. We hear that the company is especially responsive with requests sent through social media.
- Customers tweet @Umatter2Charter to check status on their services and to offer comments or express concerns.
- Charter reps seem on the ball responding to Tweets--offering instructions, tips, ideas and other kinds of help. They're even following up with customers after their issues have been resolved.
- One rep even invites a customer back to Charter when she sees a complaint about another provider.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!