brad does acid.
i just discovered brad today through @zu_handen and what a day i chose to follow him. here are his tweets as he explores downtown while on acid.
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:29:07a cute girl just sat down on the bus and leaned up against my legs like an armrest but then realized they were legs and apologized profusely
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:31:39we're at roughly 30 minutes now and I feel very happy and am having weird thoughts: "wow my fingers look so alive" "I feel like a chameleon"
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:45:34it seems a little early for anything visual at 45 min but all the signs on this grocery store are glowing so lets go inside
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:46:24just a tiny glow, like the sunlight sticks to it. maybe it does that normally and I'm just noticing it for the first time today
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:48:06I helped a cute girl back her car out of a parking stall in the grocery store parking lot. maybe that's why I was supposed to come here
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:49:11normally I would be too shy to do that but today I am trying to live w/ PURPOSE now let's go buy VEGAN ICE CREAM I just decided that's next
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 12:54:53the biggest piece of evidence that these drugs are effecting me so far has to be the differences in my signature. it looks so much happier
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 13:02:40I didn't intrude on them but it was nice to see, just a bunch people in wedding clothes eating pizza. what a weird cool day
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 13:06:36like every single part of the standard automobile is capable of reflecting light and you can see those beams of light as it drives, wow
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 13:09:16we're at 1hour and ten minutes so far. I'm not even sure if this is what acid is supposed to be like but SO MANY people are talking to me
- — Gary Debussy (@hella_brad)Sat, Sep 08 2012 13:09:59so I guess we're doing something right, here. I'm sitting in a really nice big plush armchair for a moment to get my bearings
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 58 already did!
- Rune LøyningGreat story! First time while live tweeting is an amazing achievement. Glad he shared.2014-03-08T02:41:08.409Z
- jesserifkinThat was actually surprisingly descriptive. Almost visceral in its language at times. Fascinating read!2014-03-07T18:59:31.748Z
- mikebratleyoh dear. not good2014-02-22T00:53:38.568Z
- Bobwallaceinteresting read2014-01-08T12:02:56.756Z
- harindersemnice share2014-01-08T11:40:48.454Z
- CaliforniaLovethanks 4 sharing man! :)2013-10-05T00:05:24.883Z
- dubstepmakerzlol too funny2013-08-25T23:04:44.721Z
- David BarzagaInteresting to read.2013-08-08T09:20:14.105Z
- Abraham Vintherit's an interesting read!2013-06-06T16:42:33.928Z
+ Show more activity 21 comments