Tasting the New Foods at N.C. State Fair
The News & Observer food writer Andrea Weigl and other members of the media got to sample some of the new foods, deep fried and otherwise, at this year's fair, which runs Oct. 17-27 at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh.
- — Brooke Cain (@brookecain)Mon, Oct 14 2013 10:29:52
- The News & Observer Metro Editor Thad Ogburn tasting the Sloppy Joe Donut Burger.
- — Dawn Wotapka (@dwotapka)Mon, Oct 14 2013 09:11:24
- — NC Cattlemen's Assoc (@NCCattle)Mon, Oct 14 2013 09:14:28
- — Not Just Icing, Inc. (@NotJustIcing)Mon, Oct 14 2013 11:14:20
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.