#genchat 25 Jan 2013
25 Jan 2013 Marks the first genealogy Twitter chat, "Starting your 2013 research in the right way."
News of #genchat has been spreading for nearly a month! Will all the excitement, we were ready to go on Friday, and enjoy an engaging and interesting conversation.
Many of us got going well before our scheduled start time, but we were off to a good start!
- Question 1: How are you starting your research year? Have you established goals?
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:02:01
- — Patricia Biallas (@pdbiallas)Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:16:10Binders for each line. Section with chronologies and proofs for each family member. Lots of cutting and pasting #genchat
- — Stephen Rettie (@StephenRettie)Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:16:51#genchat My goal for my One-Name Study is to use automation like Outwit Hub to generate CSV files which I can then convert to GEDCOM
- — Kale Liam Hobbes (@leprchaunrabbit)Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:14:35AuntJill "Deleting disproved info?" Not good. Make note in citation that disproves it, so future ppl will not dispute it again #genchat
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!
- Jen BaldwinMake sure to keep reading... the location specific comments are at the very end!2013-01-26T16:19:30.561Z