11 Oct 2013: Sharing Your Research with Blogs, Gifts, Books and Crafts
A wonderful conversation that explored that many ways you can creatively share your genealogy research! Also this week was the announcement of our geography specific chats, beginning in November 2013, and the release of the 2014 schedule!
- — Matthew (@Genealogics)Fri, Oct 04 2013 18:27:17A Friday night without #genchat is sort of like a blackberry cobbler without ice cream. It's still wonderful, but something is missing...
- — Rorey Cathcart (@RoreyCathcart)Wed, Oct 09 2013 05:24:57Looking forward to #genchat this week. "Sharing" is a hotbutton topic for me. Can't wait to read where others stand. Will you join us?
- — Jen Baldwin (@ancestryjourney)Wed, Oct 09 2013 13:29:58PRESS RELEASE: #genchat in 2014 http://www.conferencekeeper.net/1/post/2013/10/press-release-genchat-in-2014.html …/post/2013/10…
- — Conference Keeper (@ConfKeep)Wed, Oct 09 2013 16:08:30Two new #genchat days added to the 2013 schedule! http://www.conferencekeeper.net/1/post/2013/10/press-release-genchat-in-2014.html …/pgenealogy10… #genealogy
- — Conference Keeper (@ConfKeep)Fri, Oct 11 2013 17:26:34
- Getting Started!
- Q1: How do you use your blog to preserve family heirlooms, not just stories?
- — Caitie G. (@caitieamanda)Fri, Oct 11 2013 19:03:27A1: I've taken photos, and written descriptions about them - what it is, who did it belong to, what time period it's from etc #genchat
- — Beth Sparrow (@SparrowBeth73)Fri, Oct 11 2013 19:04:31A1: Okay here we go, the link to my Treasure Chest Thursday blog post http://www.geniebeth.blogspot.com/2013/04/treasure-chest-thursday-marriage.html …/2genchattreasu… #genchat
- — Rorey Cathcart (@RoreyCathcart)Fri, Oct 11 2013 19:03:36A1 Scanning and transcribing letters, particularly hard to read V-mail, is the project I'm on right now. #genchat
- — Jacqi Stevens (@jacqistevens)Fri, Oct 11 2013 19:04:10
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.