Branded Content: We're All Publishers Now
On Christmas Eve, we got the word, our proposed panel was accepted for SXSW's Interactive Festival. We went through a couple of panel changes between acceptance and presentation, but in the end, it was awesome. This is our story.
- We had an awesome panel:
- Lindsey Weber works for BuzzFeed. She wishes people would recognize the Internet is about more than cats.
- Audrey Gray is at American Express. She quit Facebook a year ago.
- Amy Vernon is me. I am I. I'm the Bacon Queen and am a recovering journalist.
- Shane Snow is founder of Contently. He also has the best hair ever.
- Emily Miethner is community manager at RecordSetter. She's also founder of NY Creative Interns and the best moderator in the history of ever.
- Look! It's us!
- People started checking in on Foursquare, telling people where they were and all that sorta stuffs. We were at the Sheraton Austin. Which was kind of a schlep.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!