#Tomkotember - Mike and Tabitha Get Married - 9/15/12
Once upon a time, a prince and princess each had trouble sleeping. Both took to Twitter to alleviate their insomnia, and they accidentally found one another. 1 1/2 years later, they invited their Twitter friends to their livetweeted wedding. This is Mike and Tabitha Tomko's story. I <3 you guys.
- — Michael Tomko (@michaeltomko)Sat, Sep 15 2012 06:03:16
- — Tabitha K. Tomko (@TabithaKMeyer)Sat, Sep 15 2012 05:40:29Thank you to everyone for the wedding wishes, we couldn't be more excited. #Tomkotember is the official hash tag if you'd like to follow!
- — MayorSlay.com (@MayorSlay)Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:27:25Best wishes to Tabitha, congrats to Mike on their nupts today. They and their rev are 3 of STL's favorite 140 characters. #fgs
- — Sharon Jordan (@nanna_j)Sat, Sep 15 2012 05:25:29
- — Ryan Farmer (@farmerica)Sat, Sep 15 2012 07:00:55
- — Jessica (@RhymesWithLost)Sat, Sep 15 2012 07:32:11
- — Chris Reimer (@RizzoTees)Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:50:13Just a heads up: in 3 hours, I will officiate a wedding & what I'm saying as officiant will be livetweeted from my acct. #TomkoTember
- Before the Ceremony
. @Rizzotees, the couple's friend and wedding officiant, updated Twitter on behind-the-scenes happenings, while The Tomkos' other friends excitedly began their pre-wedding livetweeting and obvious modeling careers.
- — Kim Barrington (@kimbrotoo)Sat, Sep 15 2012 08:41:22
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!