2014 #Grammys - The Complete Shitshow
Last year's livetweet #Grammys session was so awesome/awful that I decided to put myself through hell once again for the enjoyment of readers. Below, read the four-hour shitshow in (mostly) chronological order. Get the tastiest nuggets at rftmusic.com!
- Hour one: Beyonce and Jay-Z's sexytime with a chair, Pharrell's hat, Lorde's '90s angst dance, Satanic Katy Perry, Robin Thicke shits on Chicago, John Legend's awesomeness. Click here for the best crap instantly: http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2014/01/grammys_highlights.php …
- — Annie Zaleski (@anniezaleski)Sun, Jan 26 2014 17:08:27
- — Matthew Perpetua (@perpetua)Sun, Jan 26 2014 17:09:21LL Cool J always has to go out of his way to remind you that there was a time when he was actually a cool rapper
- — Bryan Sutter (@IShotGuyDebord)Sun, Jan 26 2014 17:12:39LL Cool J looks like one of those candles that sits in the back of your hall closet as a constant reminder of shame. #GRAMMYs
- — Consequence of Sound (@coslive)Sun, Jan 26 2014 17:14:29
- — Wu-Tang Financial (@Wu_Tang_Finance)Sun, Jan 26 2014 17:46:43Grammy wins: Macklemore: 4 Tupac: 0 Notorious BIG: 0 Led Zeppelin: 0 Jimi Hendrix: 0 Bob Marley: 0 Snoop Dogg: 0 Beach Boys: 0 The Who: 0
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.