#Scoopitchat on Curation and Education featuring Seth Dixon
For this week's #scoopitchat, we had special guest Seth Dixon, and AP Human Geography teacher. During the chat, we discovered many tips and tricks for using curation in the classroom, as well as finding out how technology and curation can complement the learning process in many ways.
- — Seth Dixon (@seth_dixon)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:07:09Social media and digital curation go hand-in-hand. Curation is about letting students use internet skills for educational goals #scoopitchat
- — Seth Dixon (@seth_dixon)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:09:15You can’t separate digital curation from social media platforms without removing its power so I involve class in both. #scoopitchat
- — Jenny Ankenbauer (@jankenb2)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:12:56
- — Seth Dixon (@APHumanGeog)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:18:32A2: Finding & scooping a good resource is not enough; must add commentary/critique to make curation intellectually empowering. #scoopitchat
- — Ally Greer (@allygreer)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:21:40
- — RINALDI (@iamrinaldi)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:24:43
- — Seth Dixon (@seth_dixon)Thu, Nov 01 2012 11:25:20
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!