Reaction: @kpcb founder Perkins' @WSJ Holocaust analogy letter
After Tom Perkins' letter to the editor worrying about "a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent" was published in Saturday's Wall Street Journal, observers weighed in over the weekend and beyond
- Update: Perkins spoke at 3 p.m. PT Monday with Bloomberg TV's Emily Chang about the fallout from his letter to the editor, and social media users followed along:
- — scott budman (@scottbudman)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:24:53The live Tweeting of the Perkins interview is more fascinating that the live Tweeting of the Grammys. Respect to @BloombergWest
- — Daniel Terdiman (@GreeterDan)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:25:31Perkins on Bloomberg: Criticism of Rolexes=silly. No elaboration. Useful. Also, he wasn't talking about Nazis when talking about Nazis. OK.
- — Karthik Chandramouli (@pujalords)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:25:34
- — Steve Rhodes (@tigerbeat)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:25:34Tom Perkins doesn't think @pmarca is entitled of his [negative] opinion since he doesn't know him Also says it is Krugman who is crazy
- — Robert Stephens (@rstephens)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:25:36
- — Jackie Y. Wang (@JackieYWang)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:25:48
- — christopher b. (@chrstphr_)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:26:15I'll take, What Tom Perkins starts his day off with for $400, Alex. “@pmarca: Well, the phrase of the day is "six pack of Rolexes".”
- — Joshua Green (@JoshuaGreen)Mon, Jan 27 2014 15:27:08"Inspiration for writing the letter came from most recent attacks by SF Chronicle on Danielle Steel" for having tall hedges -- Tom Perkins
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!