#Oakland: #J4TM protesters' peaceful march turns violent
Social media lit up Monday as hundreds met downtown and led police around city streets for a third straight day after a Florida jury found George Zimmerman not guilty in the killing of 16-year-old Trayvon Martin
- — Josh Richman (@Josh_Richman)Mon, Jul 15 2013 14:27:01I'll be out on Oakland's streets tonight with @thomas_peele, reporting on any further protests of George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin verdict.
- — Christin Ayers (@christinKPIX5)Mon, Jul 15 2013 15:28:57
- — Susie Cagle (@susie_c)Mon, Jul 15 2013 16:35:41
- — Thomas Peele (@thomas_peele)Mon, Jul 15 2013 16:56:43California Bar Court judge calks for lawyer Lorna Brown to get 4 yr suspension from law in hit list case in Bailey murder case Story coming
- — Occupy Oakland (@OccupyOakland)Mon, Jul 15 2013 17:16:31
- — Christin Ayers (@christinKPIX5)Mon, Jul 15 2013 18:06:16
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!