How we celebrated National Coming Out Day 2013
While some Northern California social media users observed the run-up to Friday through disclosure, storytelling and humor, others joined in with support and acknowledgement
- — Harker School (@harkerschool)Thu, Oct 10 2013 19:43:40The Harker Students’ Gay Straight Alliance invites the Harker community to wear red tomorrow for National Coming Out Day. Show your support!
- — Doel Parrilla (@DoelParrilla)Thu, Oct 10 2013 20:27:59
- — Thom Watson (@thomwatson)Fri, Oct 11 2013 00:14:24
- — LarriSoQueird (@MissLarriBerri)Fri, Oct 11 2013 00:16:49#NationalComingOutDay I'm still a bit fearful of the subject, but I am who I am. My name is Larrolyn and I am a Queer Woman of Color.
- It dawned on me this morning that it's been 10 years since I announced to the world that I'm gay. The world wasn't really that shocked, but was fully supportive and I've never looked back. Be true to yourself and life can be a wondrous adventure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms …
- — Absolut Pablito (@Absolut_Pablito)Fri, Oct 11 2013 05:32:03
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!