How we mourned @NelsonMandela #RIPNelsonMandela
Around the San Francisco Bay Area and across the Internet, reactions came swiftly after South African activist and prisoner turned statesman and international icon passed away Thursday at 95
- — Mark Williams-Thomas (@mwilliamsthomas)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:31:35It has not been officially announced yet - but reliable media source in South Africa is reporting he has sadly passed away #Mandela
- — Geoffrey York (@geoffreyyork)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:37:40announcement about #Mandela is expected on South African television soon. Details unknown. Family have been at his house tonight.
- — The Kitchen (@SlowDownJewUp)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:48:15#NelsonMandela was a true tzaddik in his generation. Zichrono livracha, may his memory be a blessing to all of us. Baruch dayan ha-emet.
- — David Davidovic (@pathFW)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:52:16Sad to hear #NelsonMandela died. He leaves an amazing legacy not only for South Africa but for everyone in the world, generations to come.
- — Jeff Hale (@jeffreyrhale)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:55:32
- — Ijeoma (@ijeomabyijeoma)Thu, Dec 05 2013 13:55:52RIP to an incredible, inspirational and world changing man. #NelsonMandela may you rest in peace and your memory live forever!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 6 already did!