How we feel about #BARTstrike now that #BARTstrikeisOVER
As transit district employees returned to work Tuesday and service crept back toward normal levels, San Francisco Bay Area residents and visitors shared their feelings across social media
- — Stan Bunger (@BungerKCBS)Tue, Oct 22 2013 05:46:45
- — Stan Bunger (@BungerKCBS)Tue, Oct 22 2013 05:55:15
- — Harper Mann (@harpermann)Tue, Oct 22 2013 06:45:24#BARTstrike N Berkeley BART casual carpool. Unexpectedly No riders. Been here 10 minutes. Bay Area transit a horrible challenge.
- — Michael Yaki (@Yakiblog)Tue, Oct 22 2013 07:08:49Post #BARTstrike analysis:tragedy on Saturday underscored reality for both parties that both sides need each other to make BART work.
- — SanFranciscoBayFerry (@SFBayFerry)Tue, Oct 22 2013 07:13:16
- — Michael Yaki (@Yakiblog)Tue, Oct 22 2013 07:13:54more post-#BARTstrike analysis: tragedy also had effect of stopping mgmt plan to use replacement drivers; no leverage = back to bargaining
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.