@HealthCareGov: How we tried to #GetCovered under #Obamacare
Some social media users shared a range of emotions over the arrival of the president's namesake health care law -- and glitches at the federal government's health insurance exchange's Web site
- — Jen Inabnit (@JenInabnit)Tue, Oct 01 2013 00:04:47@MarthaPlimpton I am unemployed and now my partner and I don't have to worry about health care. I can actually not worry every day
- — S.Nadia Hussain (@Vivalanadia)Tue, Oct 01 2013 00:19:25
- — circa1806 (@circa1806)Tue, Oct 01 2013 00:30:36
- — S.Nadia Hussain (@Vivalanadia)Tue, Oct 01 2013 00:32:20#Obamacare has opened for a little over 30 minutes and I'm already about to fight people, where is my broadsword...
- — Tom Negrino (@negrino)Tue, Oct 01 2013 01:03:43Hey, the Obamacare health marketplaces have been open for more than an hour, and I haven’t been marked by the death panels yet. #GOPlies
- — Alex Walker (@AlexQWalker)Tue, Oct 01 2013 02:08:44
- — Michael S. Chiang (@the_mike_chiang)Tue, Oct 01 2013 02:25:27I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me Obamacare! -if Patrick Henry alive today. #DefundObamacare
- — Richard W. Petersen (@rp351)Tue, Oct 01 2013 02:31:37Obamacare is up and running and you cannot be denied for a preexisting condition. 39 Million "Brain Dead" Republicans just singed up.
- — City of Foster City (@CityofFC)Tue, Oct 01 2013 02:55:42Starting today, Co. Health & Human Svcs can help enroll you in health insurance available under the Affordable Care Act. Learn more:...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.