#Halloween 2013: Kids, parents #trickortreat
Around many San Francisco Bay Area schools and neighborhoods, youngsters and caretakers spent Thursday enjoying each others' costumes, candy and company
- — Michi (@michicosplay)Thu, Oct 31 2013 23:15:48Halloween was relatively quiet today. Went to a BBQ and watched friends' kids trick or treat. Got 2 at our door. Gonna roast pumpkin seeds!
- — Sandra Liu Huang (@sanliu)Thu, Oct 31 2013 22:48:50Honored to live w/ a 4yo who gave out 35lb of candy & upon running out, went out to trick or treat for more to give, save for a lollipop.
- — Ivan Marković (@_drim)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:48:06
- — Dr. Pakista|\| (@imadthefirst)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:44:23I can understand why you'd bring a toddler to trick or treat when there's still a little daylight... but why would you bring kids 10+??
- — Erika (@erikalynimbesi)Thu, Oct 31 2013 21:38:16
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!